Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reflection

This night I am recall my past far away from this time and I feel it again that feeling.
I know now, because of that people said our regret always come after our action.
That time is my deepest mistake but is that also my begining to start a real life.
Thank's for someone who opened my mind, heart and spirit in this life once again.
That's a short time but have the biggest meaning for change my life to be better.
If we can meet again I just say "I will not regret it that time again, because I will not became like this if that's not happen and thank's for your sacrifice".
I don't know what I must do it in this life but now I have some direction to go.
I will not tell my destination again because some reason.
Life with accompanied God Rule's will make the journey more valuable to be passed.
Your real life is waiting so don't make it waiting so long but thank's for all the reader this note.
Make your life valuable so you will not regret it in time when God call you back to his Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment